Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Evolving

As a whole, species tend to evolve according to their surrounding environment... this has been proven through many forms of science. I believe I am currently evolving. Not due to my physical environment, but through the spiritual. I am and will continue learning ever more about how to grow in my relationship with Jesus, but over the last few days have felt a change in my "environment". It began with learning that God never leaves us, that he is always with us waiting for us to come to Him. Yes, its something many of us have been told from our childhood but until you're ready to hear it you won't absorb it. I have finally allowed that realization to settle into my mind and have felt so peaceful, even amid receiving my first phone call for an interview! Am I nervous? Yes. I tend to be nervous until the interview starts and then I relax. I do hope I get the job (Admin. Assistant at a Law Firm), but if it isn't what God has chosen for me I will be okay with that, too. All I can do is try my best!

You, dear reader, may have noticed a change to my blog. I shed the cold, wintry background in exchange for something that evokes life and the beauty of God's creation... spring flowers! I have also added a button to a favorite blog that I thoroughly enjoy reading called My Freshly Brewed Life. It is very inspirational to me and I hope it will be for you, also!

My favorite quotation this month is from the Bible - Luke 12:6-7. Here is a photo of a type of tattoo I have been looking into getting. I really want a bird tattoo, to signify freedom from the bondage of my sins and the freedom I have found in my relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment