So... I can't believe it has been almost a month and a half since my last post! Oops... but in this last month and a half, I DID get the job by the way. I am wondering... what is God trying to teach me here? Only time will tell!
Secondly, Justice graduated from preschool and surprisingly enough she FINALLY(!!!) found us in the sea of parents who attend the school programs! I cried like a baby when she found us and we even have it recorded!
Today was my family's first Memorial Day celebration at our church. Every year they do a big "party" of sorts on Memorial Day weekend where tons of people get baptized and there's food and fun stuff for the kids. I realize that I am finally working towards being baptized, declaring to the world that I am shedding my old self and becoming someone alive in He who loves me! One thing this did show me is that while it was fun hanging out with the church family, it was too hot for me to say that I would definitely do it again. My daughter and I are very fair skinned and even with SPF 70, slathered on twice in about a 3 hour time period I can still feel the burn! Ninety-two degrees is too hot for me!!
Lastly, I'd like to send a big THANK YOU to all military veterans, active duty and reservists. Without you we would not enjoy the freedoms we have today, we would not feel safe in our own beds and our country would not be as fortunate as we are without you. You have saved our country from peril (along with God's will) many times and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment