Thursday, June 23, 2011

One journey ended... another to begin.

It has been a very busy last few weeks! On the family "home front" Joey, Justice and myself are gearing up for Kindergarten this year and have some paperwork we need to complete for registration. It's exciting and scary all at the same time... Joey just turned 29 and I'll be 25 in August, with a Kindergartner!! When it gets too overwhelming to consider, I just shake my head and keep busy.

Speaking of keeping busy, I'm about to begin a few projects... one will be listing a bunch of stuff on Craigslist/Ebay for my dad, another will be learning how to crochet wrist warmers (which I love) and sewing up an after bath dress for my niece, Lily made from a very beautiful teal terry cloth with white hibiscus flowers.

The berry crops are coming in and so almost every day (that it isn't raining) is involved in picking and storing the berries until I have enough to make juice as well as pre-planning what I'll be making with them this year. The lavender crop is almost complete also, and I will have to pick those very soon to dry flowers.

Lord willing, we'll continue getting rain every once in awhile... I'm so thankful for what we've received so far!!

My brother is about to go out on his own (with a partner) and start his own shop in Jasper. He is a mechanic and is partnering with another mechanic friend of his. So right now my prayers are for continued sanity and peace on my part and nothing but good experiences for him in his entrepreneurial endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment