Monday, December 26, 2011

Major Slacker...

Ugh... I hate being a slacker and I hate even more that there is valid proof of my slacker tendencies. I can't believe I haven't blogged since October 9th! Ridiculous and unacceptable. I love writing! No excuses, though. In all seriousness it was a mix of things... busy with Christmas prep, Halloween prep, Thanksgiving prep and writers block. These are not excuses, just facts! I swear...

Now that Christmas has passed for yet another year (and since I'm on vacation from work until the 5th of January) I will post a blog about my next project... I just have yet to decide which one to start with first! I'll deliberate over this and start writing, as soon as I know what I'm doing!

Just want to express my gratitude for my family & friends. I had trouble getting into the Christmas spirit like I used to in years past... and I'm not sure why. Without my family and friends, the day wouldn't have been quite as much fun! Most of all, thanks be to God, who sent His Son to show us how to live a life of love and died on our behalf so that we could spend eternity with him. Thanks be to Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment