Crazy? Yes! He just walked into our living room, shook his cute bum & said "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!" See... that's why I married him!
So... I thought I'd take a minute & post some pictures of us, throughout the last 10 years. We've grown so much, physically, mentally and spiritually and I really have loved every minute of the last decade. But more than that, I'm looking forward to the next one. Not the whole raising a teenager thing (our daughter, Justice turns 7 in 4 days)... but he and I will do our best!
Thank you Jesus, for giving me such a gift!
Note: Before we had Justice, we didn't own a digital camera... so there won't be any photos (yet) from 2003-2005. We like to kick it old school!
February 25, 2006 - Justice was born!

Our Wedding - June 21, 2008 - Tybee Island, GA

December 2008
.jpg)
The family picture - Fall 2011
Silly faces at Six Flags! July 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment