I recently came across this amazing organization named The International Princess Project. They are an organization that helps rescue girls/women (they're currently operating in India) from Human Trafficking/Sex Slavery situations. They give them tools & knowledge to become seamstresses, even teaching them how to sew SUPER CUTE pajamas that you can purchase to support their work.
Every single woman is a princess... we just need a King who loves us and in whom we can rest in. Isaiah 43:1-7 says "But now, this is what the Lord says — he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth - everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.”
You and I are all Daughters of the King, the Most High God! Lets make that our mission. To LOVE everyone, but especially our fellow women! Being catty & disputative does NOTHING but aide Satan in his mission to tear us down, to make us feel ugly and unloved! Let the Lord Your God sink His Truths into you and know that you were created for a great purpose according to His Will!
The International Princess Project Mission Statement reads: "Establish self-sustaining enterprises in partnership with indigenous organizations that provide for physical, emotional and spiritual needs of women formerly enslaved in prostitution; AND advocate for women enslaved in prostitution around the world."
And PLEASE tell me who wouldn't want to wear these on a nice relaxing lounge day around the house?! These are so beautiful & the colors are so vibrant. The fact that they help women overcome such destitute living situations is really just the most fabulous icing on an already beautiful cake!

I love these... haven't bought this one yet, but I definitely plan on it!

And THESE are the ones I own! Their quality is amazing... I don't think Victoria's Secret has ever made a nicer pair of pajama/lounge pants! (And lets be honest... the style is just SO much better!)
So please, visit International Princess Project to learn more about this wonderful organization OR the Punjammies website to buy some of these amazing pajamas! You're serving your fellow women by rescuing those in need from some of the most horrible situations imaginable & you're giving a beautiful gift to a fellow woman in your life (or yourself)!
No comments:
Post a Comment