Last night, I came up with a fabulous idea for the design of a child’s footstool. I already had the design of my very first footstool figured out, so this is my second! Unfortunately this season isn’t going to be the best time for me to tackle these designs with all of the garden work & harvesting/canning/freezing! I’m hoping I’ll be able to get to them because I think one would make a beautiful addition to my niece’s bedroom! As soon as I get started on them, I’ll post photos of my progress.
In the very near future, I plan on getting my very first tattoo! I’m really excited about it and there are so many things I could get, but I think one tattoo should take care of the “itch” for at least a few months! Here are a few photos of tattoos I’ve seen and fallen in love with! The photo of the dandelion is also inspiration for a tattoo – my daughter loves dandelions. She calls them “bubbles”!


No comments:
Post a Comment