Thursday, June 24, 2010

Look out baby, 'cuz here I come...

A few friends of mine will be happy to know that I have decided to open my own store on Etsy! Mostly it will be crocheted items at the beginning & my sister-in-law is going to add some hair bows for little girls. Eventually I'd like to branch out to things like furniture pieces and clothing. The furniture and clothing that I appear to be magnetized to, are always outrageously expensive and I have a tendency to believe if I love certain things but can't afford them (realistically) there must be others who are in the same "boat".

I'm going to first post a couple of scarves that are my own creations... one for a child and one for an adult. I'm glad to say that I will accept requests for different colors in my crocheted items. I'm still quite the novice at crochet & I'm excited to learn all that I can to create incredible pieces!

A lot of my pieces will be vintage inspired, as that is where my heart is. I love vintage pieces, especially those with a certain romantic flair. So if you've been looking for that certain something to add a little intrigue to your wardrobe or home, check back for more information! As soon as the website is up and running, I'll post all of the information here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those happy friends! So excited about your Etsy store and that others get to see your amazing talent - it's going to be fabulous my friend :)

    ReplyDelete